Grandstream Wave is a FREE softphone application that allows users to make and receive voice calls through their business or residential SIP accounts on any Android™ device (version 4.0+) from anywhere in the world. This application supports integration of up to 6 SIP accounts, 6-way voice conferencing, and allows users to monitor their PBX (such as Grandstream's UCM6100 series IP PBX & UCM6510 IP PBX) while utilizing speed dial with up to 24 virtual BLF keys. Grandstream Wave also supports advanced SIP telephony features including call transfer, LDAP phonebook integration and more. With Grandstream Wave, business and residential users always have access to their SIP lines and can easily keep in touch with business or personal contacts without using expensive cellular data plans.
- Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
- Security features include SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
- Up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
- Supports 6 SIP accounts
- Native integration with mobile devices including contact, call history and ringtones.
- Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
- Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
- Full integration with Grandstream’s UCM-series of IP PBXs, including creation of QR code for automatic provisioning
- Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset